What is Rust?
Rust is one of the most popular programming languages in recent times. Here're some of the features of Rust that make it so popular:
- You can compile a Rust program on one platform and run it on another platform.
- Rust is one of the fastest programming languages. Not only that, but it also requires less memory, which makes it a highly efficient language.
- Rust doesn't allow programs to modify the same value simultaneously while running the concurrent program.
- Rust also provides memory safety to prevent unexpected crashes of its program.
C++ like Syntax
- Rust is syntactically similar to C++.
Why Learn Rust?
Here're some of the reasons why you should learn Rust:
Most Loved Programming Language
- According to the report from Stackoverflow, 87% of people love Rust.
- Rust communities are friendly, and you can get all the help from them.
Fastest-growing programming languages
- It is one of the fastest-growing programming languages designed by keeping today's requirements in mind.
How to learn Rust?
Rust tutorial from Programiz
- We provide step-by-step tutorials to get you
started with Rust programming
Official Rust Documentation
- You can always take references from the
official Rust documentation
- The only way you can learn programming is by writing a lot of code.