Reach your markets on time and safely with customised solutions from fish and seafood specialists.
Fresh fish and seafood is not only delicious, but also healthy. Today, we enjoy fresh fish throughout the whole year, in every part of the world.
With fish and seafood, safety is of utmost importance. Whether frozen or fresh, transportation and handling must ensure not only the highest quality of taste and appearance, but also adhere to strict safety standards. Speed of transport is only half the story. The way fish and seafood is packaged has a strong impact on their quality and shelf-life. Our teams use passive and active temperature control packaging for both fresh and frozen seafood shipments, to ensure an unbroken cold chain that will reflect in condition of the product upon arrival to your customers.
Our fish and seafood hubs and facilities
The Kuehne+Nagel Perishables teams are present in all major fish and seafood hubs, including salmon farming hotspots such as Norway and Scotland, the seabass farming centres of Spain and Turkey, and key seafood origins in Canada and the USA. We also have fish and seafood operations in South America and Asia, enabling us to provide you with a comprehensive range of services. To ensure full coverage, we have created specialised fish and seafood hubs in London, Amsterdam and Copenhagen, with dedicated satellite fish and seafood stations in Vancouver, Halifax, Oslo, Madrid, Boston, Seattle, Paris and Zagreb.
With a deep knowledge of the full spectrum of live, fresh and frozen fish and seafood, our teams can customise a solution for your specific category.
Your fish and seafood products will benefit from:
- Optimum transit times and transportation modes for maximum fish protection
- Specific product knowledge for fish and seafood
- Global network of certified fish hubs
- End-to-end solutions
- X-ray equipment for screening
- Cold stores and freezers
- Fully temperature controlled pallet build-up warehouse space and build-up stations with roller bed equipment
- Fish and seafood inspection point at import side
- Containerised sea freight solutions at various negative temperatures (from -18 to -35 degrees)
- Full track and trace and temperature monitoring for complete visibility
Get in touch with us today to find out more.